The amiable, in-the-know pros at Van Horn Volkswagen of Sheboygan are always available to answer your questions via email, phone, or in person. Whatever you want to know about the Volkswagen brand, its outstanding vehicle lineup, or our local VW dealership, don’t hesitate to ask.
- Q: What’s the largest VW vehicle at your dealership?
- A: That would be the Volkswagen Atlas, our new Volkswagen SUV near Sheboygan, WI. It’s the first VW SUV to boast three-row seating, and it’s packed with excellent features too
- Q: Can you give me a few reasons why I should buy a pre-owned VW?
- A: Buying a pre-owned VW allows you to avoid the depreciation attached to new vehicles. You’ll also get more for your money, and you’ll pay less in registration fees and insurance.
Service & Parts
- Q: How do you define “regular maintenance?”
- A: Regular maintenance includes things like tire rotations, oil changes, battery charges, and fluid top-offs. All of these are performed by our VW service center serving Plymouth, WI.
- Q: What are the hours of your Parts Department?
- A: If you’re looking for a VW parts department, you’ll be happy to know that ours is open six days a week: Monday through Friday from 7:30am - 5pm, and Saturday from 8am - noon.
- Q: Do you have specials?
- A: You bet. We always feature some great VW manufacturer incentives for our new inventory and specials on pre-owned vehicles too. Plus, you’ll find great service and parts deals on our website.
- Q: My credit isn’t great. Can I still buy a car from you?
- A: When you choose us for VW financing, you gain a partner that works with all credit levels. We believe everyone should have a chance to drive a pre-owned or new Volkswagen model, and we do our best to make it happen.
- Q: What is the “People First Warranty?”
- A: The People First Warranty is America’s best bumper-to-bumper limited warranty: six years, 72,000 miles. It’s just another way for us to show our appreciation to our customers.
- Q: Any cool concept cars I should know about?
- A: The VW of America has a lot of conceptual irons in the fire, one of which is the Volkswagen I.D. BUZZ CARGO. It’s a delivery van that combines all-electric performance with autonomous driving.